Sunday 20 March 2011

My crushes

Okay so I thought it's time you find out my crushes...... I have two 1. Fernando  Torres 2. Taylor Lautner Number 1 they are both celebrities Number 2 They are both too old for me! And Number 3 I have zero chances with each of them!! I guess having crushes on non - celebrity guys is a better option :) But Taylor is only 19 turning 20 on the 11th of February  1992 HA HA and Torres is 27 because he just turned 27 TODAY!!! And I just think they both have EXTREMELY good looks!!!!! Well for those of you who like them too TORRES is dating someone and Tay is single but is a possibility that he is dating someone........ But I still love them ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear - sorry that they are a bit out of reach for you! I suggest setting your sights on someone about 15 years younger than Torres - and preferrably WITHOUT kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so maybe I left a bit out.....Torres has a girlfriend, two kids and is getting married SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete